Welcome to Chesapeake Urology - MARYLAND's AND The Mid-Atlantic Region's Premier Urology Practice
Chesapeake Urology is the largest urology practice in Maryland and the Mid-Atlantic region, providing a comprehensive array of urologic services to patients. In fact, individuals and families come to Chesapeake Urology from Maryland, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Washington DC and all over the United States to receive the most advanced treatment from our team of world class urologists.
Chesapeake Urology's 63 physicians, 14 physician assistants and three patient navigators work throughout our 21 medical offices and 14 AAAHC-certified ambulatory surgery centers in Baltimore, Harford, Howard, Carroll, Montgomery, Prince George’s, Charles and Anne Arundel counties, and in Baltimore City.
WHY TURN TO CHESAPEAKE UROLOGY FOR Your CARE?
Our patients turn to Chesapeake Urology for urologic care not only because of our clinical excellence, but also because our team of urologists, specialists and staff understand what's important to you - great care, open communication, access to the most advanced diagnostics and treatments, and positive outcomes.
Want a few more reasons to choose Chesapeake Urology?
- Chesapeake Urology has more experienced urologists than any other urology group or practice in the region.
- We have 23 fellowship-trained doctors in a wide variety of urologic specialties for the most advanced diagnosis and treatment of all types of urologic conditions in men, women and children.
- Many of our urologists are "super specialists." This means that many of our physicians have experience and training in specific conditions beyond general urology. As a result, you receive the most focused, advanced diagnosis and treatment for your specific urologic condition.
- We are dedicated to clinical innovation and advanced technology. Our experienced, board-certified urologists use advanced treatments to manage all types of urological conditions such as the da Vinci™ Robotic Surgical System, laparoscopic and minimally invasive surgical procedures.
- Chesapeake Urology's team also includes radiation oncologists, a urologic pathologist, male infertility and sexual health specialists, stone disease specialists, a reconstructive urologist, urologic oncologists, physician assistants, patient navigators, nurse practitioners, physical therapists, and many others.
- Chesapeake Urology has a robust clinical trials program spearheaded by renowned clinical investigators, offering patients with breakthrough therapies even before they are publically available.
- Chesapeake Urology's dedicated prostate cancer program has served countless men in their fight against this disease with success...and compassion.
WHAT MAKES OUR DOCTORS STAND OUT?
- We have 11 Chiefs of Urology at local and regional Maryland hospitals.
- We have 23 fellowship-trained, highly specialized physicians to provide targeted care for optimal outcomes.
- Many of our doctors have been named Top Doctors by their own peers in Baltimore magazine's annual survey.
- Our doctors are trained in the latest state-of-the-art therapies and minimally invasive surgical procedures including robotic surgery.
AN INTEGRATED APPROACH TO YOUR CARE
At Chesapeake Urology, our number one priority is YOU. We've created an integrated approach to urologic care, providing our patients with access to super specialists, a comprehensive support team of healthcare professionals, innovative diagnostic tools, highly advanced treatments and therapies and access to the latest clinical trials. Our patients have the benefit of a large network of urology specialists and referrals to fellowship trained doctors within our group provides patients with an unparalleled continuum of care.
Learn more about us: