Chesapeake Urology is one of the most respected and progressive urology practices in the nation. Our associates work with the top physicians and urology professionals in the Mid-Atlantic region to deliver a superior experience to each patient.
As one of the "Top 100 Best Places to Work in Health Care" (Modern Healthcare magazine) and voted a “Best Place to Work” (Baltimore magazine), we maintain our exceptional patient care and culture by selecting the best people in our field, promoting a healthy and respectful environment, and serving the community through our outreach programs and events. We are proud that our people make us the best and it shows in the superb care we deliver to each and every patient.
If you excel in your field and share our mission and values, we invite you to apply.
Mission and Values
At Chesapeake Urology, we strive every day to live up to our mission and values.
From Our Employees
Don't take our word for it. Here's what some of our employees have to say about working at Chesapeake Urology:
- "Chesapeake Urology is an amazing place to work! There are so many opportunities to learn and grow within the company, and I have always felt encouraged to take advantage of them. I love being able to make a real difference in patient's lives and find my work extremely fulfilling. It's so much more than just a paycheck!"
- Laura, Patient Care Coordinator, 2 years
- "Being happy to come to work has truly made me a more happy person. Chesapeake Urology has been nothing but awesome to work for and they truly are one of the best places to work. My office manager is one of the biggest reasons I have been happy and stay happy. She is a team player and always jumps in when she sees one of us struggling. I have never worked with people who are always willing to help, regardless of the situation. Chesapeake Urology is truly a place that is a pleasure to come to work because they treat their patients like family and it really makes a difference."
- Alexia, Front Desk Receptionist, 1 year
- "I am fairly new to Chesapeake Urology and I left a hospital that I had been with for about 18 years. I was so nervous to leave but when I interviewed, I just felt like it was the right place for my career change. I love my new job and I’m so glad that I made the transition to Chesapeake Urology. I love my job for many reasons, but if I had to pick one, I would say that I love my job at Chesapeake Urology because of the leadership team. The nursing leadership team makes me feel as though my thoughts and opinions matter. I also feel like I am appreciated and supported in what I do."
- Michele, Team Leader RN, 1 year
- "Two years ago, I walked into Chesapeake Urology as a student with hopes of finding the career I had always wanted. When I was hired as a Medical Assistant, I knew I had made the right choice. Chesapeake Urology is more than just one of the best places to work, we are one big family and treat the patients like family too. The staff are not just people you work with, but we all guide each other and help each other grow."
- Samantha, Medical Assistant, 2 years
- "I have been with Chesapeake Urology and have had the opportunity to grow within the company. I have had the pleasure of working with a team that is committed to the advancement of science and exceptional patient care. Chesapeake Urology has provided me a rewarding career that makes me very proud."
- Angie, Clinical Research Coordinator, 11 years
- "Working for Chesapeake Urology is a pleasure! The company is family oriented and appreciative of their employees. Where else can you have days like "Ugly Sweater Day," Halloween costume contests, and get a massage at work?! Chesapeake Urology motivates employees to live happy, stress free and healthy lifestyles. Not only does the company support their employees but they are also very active in supporting the community. Chesapeake Urology is a great place to work!"
- Sandy, Surgical Technologist, 9 years
- "After leaving a well-respected company with 22 years of service, my anxiety level was high during my search for a new place to call home. I thought my hopes of finding a comparable employer were going to be a challenge. With much happiness, I found all of the same qualities-and more-at Chesapeake Urology. Not only does Chesapeake Urology provide the pleasant work environment that I desire, but it also provides me with the opportunity for advancement. A wealth of knowledge and skills has been learned with the help of the physicians, nurses, and management staff. I am proud to belong to a wonderful team who takes pride in providing quality care to our patients."
- Donna, Charge Nurse, 6 years
- "I was with a practice that was acquired by Chesapeake Urology and have been with them for a year and a half. I absolutely love it! Although Chesapeake Urology is a large company it's more like a large family. It's great to know that I am part of a team that cares so much about their employees and the community."
- Anne, Surgical Poster, 11 years
- "Without a doubt, I love my job and working for Chesapeake Urology. Initially, I was excited at the opportunity to join because of the company's dedication to the community. I have a heart for helping people and knew I would love to be part of a business that is committed to doing just that! In the two years that I've been a part of Chesapeake Urology I have grown so much. I have been given the opportunity to be challenged and supported by management to continue and expand my education. Furthermore, the people I work with are amazing! Everyone works together as a whole to contribute to the growth of Chesapeake Urology. Finally, it is evident that this company values their employees. From free massages, gift cards for achieving core values, end of the year bonuses and holiday parties...the list goes on and on!"
- Shawna, Team Lead Billing, 2 years
- "Working with Chesapeake Urology is like working with family. That would be the best description of how I felt when my physician joined Chesapeake Urology in 2013. Chesapeake Urology provides each employee with training and continuing education for our respective positions. We are interchangeable, meaning we can travel to another office and fit right in. Chesapeake’s Urology’s passion to help find a cure for prostate cancer is just another quality that makes me proud and honored to be a part of this company."
- Kimberly, Site Manager, 10 years
Equal Opportunity Employer
CUA is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status or sexual orientation.