- Chief of Urology, University of Maryland Rehabilitation & Orthopaedic Institute
- Director, Center for Continence and Pelvic Floor Dysfunction at Chesapeake Urology Associates
Dr. Shapiro is the Director of the Center for Continence and Pelvic Floor Dysfunction of Chesapeake Urology and Chief of Urology at the University of Maryland Rehabilitation & Orthopaedic Institute. He specializes in the diagnosis and management of urinary incontinence in men and women, pelvic prolapse, voiding dysfunction and neurourology. Dr. Shapiro has presented at numerous national and international conferences.
American Board of Urology;
Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, BSE
- University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, M.D.
- University of Texas Medical School at Houston Surgical Internship
- University of Texas Medical School at Houston Urology Residency Program
- University of Texas Medical School at Houston Urology
- Fellowship in Female Urology, Neurology and Urinary Tract Reconstruction
The Continence Center/Owings Mills21 Crossroads DriveSuite 200Owings Mills, MD 21117410-581-8140 - Office410-356-0885 - Fax
Westminster410 Malcolm DriveSuite AWestminster, MD 21157410-876-1633 - Office410-840-2100 - Fax