- Chief, Division of Urology, Union Memorial Hospital
- Clinical Director, Summit Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Chesapeake Urology
- Urologic Consultant to the NFL Baltimore Ravens
- Co-Director, Reproductive Medicine, Microsurgery and Sexuality, Chesapeake Urology
- Surveyor, Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care, Inc.
- Participating physician, MedStar Arnold Palmer SportsHealth Center
Dr. Lerner practices general urology and his specific clinical interests include vasectomy and microsurgical vasectomy reversal, male infertility, erectile dysfunction including prosthesis for the treatment of ED, kidney stones, sperm retrieval procedures, and benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH or enlarged prostate). He is one of the leading male fertility and microsurgical vasectomy reversal specialists in the mid-Atlantic region.
In 2012, Dr. Lerner was honored with a Citation from Maryland Governor Martin O'Malley in recognition of more than 22 years of outstanding service in the Baltimore community.
Dr. Lerner has been named one of Baltimore's "Top Doctors" seven times. In addition, he has twice been selected by his peers as a "Super Doctor" for Urology in the Washington Post Magazine/Washington, DC, Northern Virginia and Baltimore, and has been recognized nationally in "The Guide to Top Doctors."
In 2012, Dr. Lerner was named as one of the Top Administrators for ambulatory surgical centers by Becker's ASC Review. He is credentialed by the Certified Administrator Surgery Center (CASC), a distinction earned by those who lead ambulatory surgery centers.
Learn more about Dr. Brad Lerner on his website - http://www.drbradlerner.com/.
American Board of Urology;
Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
Erectile Dysfunction, Penile Prosthesis , Vasectomy, Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia/BPH, Microsurgical Vasectomy Reversals, Reproductive and Sexual Health, Microsurgical Varicocele Repair , Sperm Retrieval Procedures for IVF, Male Infertility, Male and Female Aesthetic Procedures, Kidney Stones
- University of Maryland, B.S.
- University of Maryland School of Medicine, M.D.
- University of Maryland Hospital General Surgery and Urology Residency
- Baylor College of Medicine - Fellowship training in Male Reproductive Medicine and Surgery
- Baylor College of Medicine - Fellowship training in Microsurgery, Division of Plastic Surgery
Honors and Awards
Honored with a Citation from Maryland Governor Martin O'Malley in recognition of more than 22 years of outstanding service in the Baltimore community; named one of Baltimore's "Top Doctors" seven times; twice selected by his peers as a "Super Doctor" for Urology in the Washington Post Magazine/Washington, DC, Northern Virginia and Baltimore; recognized nationally in "The Guide to Top Doctors."
Union Memorial Hospital3333 N. Calvert StreetSuite 600Baltimore, MD 21218410-467-7665 - Office410-467-7746 - Fax
Bel Air201 Plumtree RoadSuite 210Bel Air, MD 21015410-803-0089 - Office410-803-0251 - Fax