Brad D. Lerner, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- President, Chesapeake Urology
- Chief, Division of Urology, Union Memorial Hospital
- Clinical Director, Summit Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Chesapeake Urology
- Urologic Consultant to the NFL Baltimore Ravens
- Co-Director, Reproductive Medicine, Microsurgery and Sexuality, Chesapeake Urology
- Surveyor, Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care, Inc.
- Participating physician, MedStar Arnold Palmer SportsHealth Center
Dr. Lerner practices general urology and his specific clinical interests include vasectomy, male infertility, erectile dysfunction including prosthesis for the treatment of ED, kidney stones, sperm retrieval procedures, and benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH or enlarged prostate).
In 2012, Dr. Lerner was honored with a Citation from Maryland Governor Martin O'Malley in recognition of more than 22 years of outstanding service in the Baltimore community.
Dr. Lerner has been named one of Baltimore's "Top Doctors" seven times. In addition, he has twice been selected by his peers as a "Super Doctor" for Urology in the Washington Post Magazine/Washington, DC, Northern Virginia and Baltimore, and has been recognized nationally in "The Guide to Top Doctors."
In 2012, Dr. Lerner was named as one of the Top Administrators for ambulatory surgical centers by Becker's ASC Review. He is credentialed by the Certified Administrator Surgery Center (CASC), a distinction earned by those who lead ambulatory surgery centers.
Learn more about Dr. Brad Lerner on his website - http://www.drbradlerner.com/.
- University of Maryland, B.S.
- University of Maryland School of Medicine, M.D.
- University of Maryland Hospital General Surgery and Urology Residency
- Baylor College of Medicine - Fellowship training in Male Reproductive Medicine and Surgery
- Baylor College of Medicine - Fellowship training in Microsurgery, Division of Plastic Surgery