- Chief of Urology, Northwest Hospital Center
- Past President of the Medical Staff, Northwest Hospital Center
A Baltimore native and Gilman School graduate, Dr. Sigman's clinical interests include erectile dysfunction and prosthetic surgery, kidney stone disease, including minimally invasive surgical management and prevention, benign prostate disease management, including both medical and surgical management, and vasectomy.
He is a partner with Chesapeake Urology and a Clinical Instructor at the University of Maryland School of Medicine. During his training, Dr. Sigman was awarded the A. Bradley Gaither Memorial Award for excellence in genito-urinary surgery and he published several papers in peer-reviewed journals.
American Board of Urology;
Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Northwestern University, B.S.
- University of Maryland School of Medicine, M.D.
- University of Maryland Urology Residency Program
Honors and Awards
A. Bradley Gaither Memorial Award for excellence in genito-urinary surgery
Pikesville/Woodholme1838 Greene Tree RoadSuite 460Pikesville, MD 21208410-581-1600 - Office410-581-1603 - Fax