- Chief of Urology, Baltimore Washington Medical Center
- Chief of Genitourinary Oncology, Baltimore Washington Medical Center
- Chief Medical Officer, Chesapeake Urology Associates
- Associate Professor, Urology, University of Maryland Medical Center
- Secretary/Treaurer, Medical Staff, University of Maryland, Baltimore Washington Medical Center
Dr. Sklar practices general urology and focuses on kidney cancer, bladder cancer, erectile dysfunction, and Peyronie's disease. Dr. Sklar is a local leader in bladder cancer treatment as well as continent urinary diversion and neobladder, and performs blue light cystoscopy, a new technology for detecting and diagnosing bladder tumors.
Dr. Sklar is a leading physician in Maryland and has been recognized as a Top Doctor by Baltimore magazine in 2011 and 2012 and by Annapolis magazine as a Top Doctor in 2010 and 2012. He has also been selected as a "Super Doctor" by his peers in the Washington Post magazine.
Named an Innovator in Urology, Dr. Sklar has participated in numerous clinical trials. He serves on the editorial board of the International Journal of Impotence Research and also serves as a reviewer for the Journal of Urology, World Journal of Urology, Urology, and the Asian Journal of Andrology.
American Board of Urology;
Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- University of Maryland College Park, B.S.
- University of Maryland School of Medicine, M.D.
- University of Maryland Medical System Surgical Residency Program
- University of Maryland Medical System Urology Residency Program
- University of Maryland Medical Center, Former Chief of Urology, Former Residency Director
Honors and Awards
"Top Doctor" by Baltimore magazine in 2011 and 2012 and by Annapolis magazine in 2010 and 2012; Named an Innovator in urology; selected as a "Super Doctor" in The Washington Post magazine
Hanover7580 Buckingham Blvd.Suite 100Hanover, MD 21076410-760-9400 - Office410-787-1911 - Fax