James K. Smolev, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Chief of Urology, Good Samaritan Hospital
- Member, Board of Directors, Good Samaritan Hospital
Dr. Smolev has experience in all aspects of urology, including erectile dysfunction, with special expertise in the use of prosthetics for the restoration of male erectile function and male and female urinary incontinence. He also provides all available minimally invasive surgeries for the enlarged prostate in men and the endoscopic (non-surgical) treatment of kidney stones.
- Columbia University, B.A.
- State University of New York, Upstate Medical University, M.D.
- Johns Hopkins Hospital Urology Residency Program