- Chief of Urology, Good Samaritan Hospital
- Member, Board of Directors, Good Samaritan Hospital
Dr. Smolev has experience in all aspects of urology, including erectile dysfunction, with special expertise in the use of prosthetics for the restoration of male erectile function and male and female urinary incontinence. He also provides all available minimally invasive surgeries for the enlarged prostate in men and the endoscopic (non-surgical) treatment of kidney stones.
American Board of Urology;
Fellow American College of Surgeons
- Columbia University, B.A.
- State University of New York, Upstate Medical University, M.D.
- Johns Hopkins Hospital Urology Residency Program
Member, Board of Directors, Good Samaritan Hospital
Towson/RuxtonRuxton Professional Center8322 Bellona Avenue, Suite 202Towson, MD 21204410-825-6310 - Office410-825-6320 - Fax
Good Samaritan HospitalThe Smyth Building5601 Loch Raven Blvd., Suite 307Baltimore, MD 21239410-433-7303 - Office410-433-7755 - Fax