Jonathan N. Rubenstein, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Chief Compliance Officer, Chesapeake Urology Associates
- Clinical Associate Professor, Department of Surgery, University of Maryland School of Medicine
Dr. Rubenstein is on staff at four area hospitals. In addition to his regular urology practice, he has subspecialty training in minimally invasive surgery, metabolic evaluation and treatment of kidney stones. He has been published in a number of medical journals and has received numerous achievement awards.
- University of California, San Diego, B.S.
- Baylor College of Medicine, M.D.
- Northwestern University General Surgery and Urology Residency Program
- University of California, San Francisco Endourology and Laparoscopy Fellowship