- Chief of Urology and Medical Director of the Urologic Oncology Center at the University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Center
- Clinical Associate Professor, University of Maryland School of Medicine
- Urological Consultant, Baltimore Orioles
- Director, Erectile Dysfunction Program, Chesapeake Urology Associates
Dr. Siegelbaum is a clinical investigator with the Southwest Oncology Group (SWOG). He is featured in the U.S. News Top Doctors National Listing and has been selected by his peers on numerous occasions as a Top Doctor in Baltimore magazine. He was selected as a "Super Doctor" in the Washington Post magazine since the inception of this award. He has also been cited numerous times in U.S.News and World Report (Castle Connolly).
Dr. Siegelbaum has repeatedly been recognized in the "Guide to America's Top Physicians" and he was a finalist of the Daily Record 2007 Health Care Hero Award.
He was inducted into the Healing Hands Guild, established by The University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Center to honor physicians who excel in their clinical skills and show an unwavering commitment to excellent and compassionate care.
His special areas of expertise include da Vinci robotic kidney and prostate surgery, oncologic urology surgery, pediatric urology and penile and incontinence prosthetics.
American Board of Urology; Fellow American College of Surgeons
- University of Maryland, B.S., Magna Cum Laude
- University of Maryland School of Medicine, M.D., Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society
- Sinai Hospital of Baltimore, Department of Surgery
- Temple University Hospital, Department of Urology
- St. Christopher's Hospital for Children, Department of Pedicatric Urology
American Urological Association
Honors and Awards
"Guide to America's Top Physicians," The Daily Record 2007 Health Care Hero Award; named "Top Doctor" in Baltimore magazine; named "Super Doctor" in The Washington Post magazine
St. Joseph's Medical CenterO'Dea Building7505 Osler Drive, Suite 506Towson, MD 21204410-296-0167 - Office410-296-0099 - Fax
Towson/RuxtonRuxton Professional Center8322 Bellona Avenue, Suite 202Towson, MD 21204410-825-6310 - Office410-825-6320 - Fax