Dr. Robinson treats all aspects of adult urology. Her special interest is in kidney stone disease. In addition to the surgical management of kidney stones, Dr. Robinson uses metabolic evaluations to prevent and treat kidney stone formation.
Dr. Robinson has been an investigator in numerous research studies. She has published articles in multiple medical journals and has presented at national meetings. Her publications and presentations include renal stone disease, metastatic renal cell carcinoma, novel techniques for the treatment of localized prostate cancer, the metabolic management of urinary stone disease, and urinary stone formation after gastric bypass surgery.
American Board of Urology
Stone Disease , Metabolic evaluation for stone disease, Kidney Stone Disease
- University of Pennsylvania, B.A.
- Thomas Jefferson University, Jefferson Medical College, M.D.
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, General Surgery Internship
- Duke University Medical Center, Urologic Surgery Residency
- Duke University Medical Center, Fellowship in Urology Research
Pikesville/Woodholme1838 Greene Tree RoadSuite 460Pikesville, MD 21208410-581-1600 - Office410-581-1603 - Fax