- Maryland Chairman, Division of Surgical Specialties, MedStar Southern Maryland Hospital Center
Dr. Chiaramonte has been in practice in Southern Maryland for over 20 years. He was the founder and senior member of CHZ Urology, which was merged into Chesapeake Urology in May, 2014.
Dr. Chiaramonte practices general urology and had has special interest in minimally invasive prostate surgery, endourological stone surgery, erectile dysfunction, urologic cancer treatment and female urology.
Previously, he served as Chief of Urology, Chief of Surgery, and as a member of the hospital's Medical Executive Committee at Southern Maryland Hospital. He is Board Certified by the American Board of Urology and is a member in good standing of the American Urological Association.
American Board of Urology
Minimally invasive prostate surgery
- St. Bonaventure University, B.S.
- Georgetown University School of Medicine, M.D.
- Naval Regional Medical Center/San Diego, General Surgery Internship
- Naval Regional Medical Center/San Diego, Urology Residency
American Urological Association
BrandywineBrandywine Medical Center7704 Matapeake Business Drive, Suite 310 (ASC is Suite 300)Brandywine, MD 20613301-868-0202 or 301-645-8838 - Office301-868-2331 or 301-645-9147 - Fax