Ronald F. Tutrone, Jr., M.D., F.A.C.S., C.P.I.
- Chief, Division of Urology, Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Medical Director, Chesapeake Urology Research Associates
Dr. Tutrone's clinical interests include treatment of urologic malignancies including kidney, bladder and prostate; laparoscopic treatment of renal and adrenal tumors; kidney stone treatment; urinary incontinence in men and women; and prostate disorders.
He has been voted a "Top Doctor" by Baltimore magazine six times, and a "Super Doctor" for Urology in the Washington Post Magazine Washington, DC, Northern Virginia and Baltimore.
Dr. Tutrone has authored numerous articles in the urology literature. He has been principal investigator in more than 200 clinical research trials. He Chairman of the William E. Kalhert Endowment for Urological Research and Medical Director, of Chesapeake Urology Research Associates.
- Holy Cross College, B.S.
- Rutgers University Medical School, M.D.
- Harvard Medical School Urology Program - Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Certified Principle Investigator