- Assistant Medical Director, Summit Ambulatory Surgical Center
- Director, BPH Program, Chesapeake Urology Associates
- Chief of Urology, Upper Chesapeake Medical Center
- Chief of Urology, Harford Memorial Hospital
Dr. Kausik's specific clinical interests include urologic oncology, with a focus on prostate cancer surgery, benign prostate conditions and minimally invasive treatment for BPH, kidney stone disease (surgical and medical management), sexual dysfunction and incontinence.
He has published and presented numerous papers at regional and national urology conferences. He remains active in clinical research with Chesapeake Urology Research Associates.
American Board of Urology;
Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
Open Prostatectomy, Minimally invasive prostate surgery, Incontinence , Erectile Dysfunction, Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia/BPH, Kidney Stones
- Rensselear Polytechnic Institute, B.S., Summa Cum Laude
- Albany Medical College, M.D., Summa Cum Laude
- Mayo Clinic Urology Residency and Fellowship Program
- Instructor, Mayo Medical School (2001)
Bel Air201 Plumtree RoadSuite 210Bel Air, MD 21015410-803-0089 - Office410-803-0251 - Fax
Havre de GraceHavre de Grace Medical Center251 Lewis Lane, Suite 203Havre de Grace, MD 21078410-942-0130 - Office410-939-9775 - Fax