Dr. Staiman's clinical interests include incontinence and pelvic prolapse, urinary infections, hematuria and voiding dysfunction and kidney stone disease.
Dr. Staiman also sees female patients ages 15 years and older. She diagnoses and treats conditions including recurrent urinary tract infections (UTIs), urinary frequency, nocturnal enuresis, hematuria, small kidney stones and incontinence.
She is on active staff at GBMC and Howard County General Hospital. Named an "Up and Comer" in Baltimore magazine's "Top Docs" issue, she has been an investigator in numerous research studies and has published articles in multiple medical journals.
American Board of Urology;
Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, N.Y., B.S.
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, N.Y., M.S.
- New York Medical College, Valhalla, NY, M.D.
- St. Luke's/Roosevelt Hospital Center Surgery Residency Program
- Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center Urology Residency Program
Honors and Awards
Named an "Up and Comer" in Baltimore magazine's "Top Doctors" issue
Columbia/Maple LawnMidtown Medical Building7625 Maple Lawn Blvd., Suite 210Fulton, MD 20759301-725-0134 - Office301-725-0135 - Fax
Towson/RuxtonRuxton Professional Center8322 Bellona Avenue, Suite 202Towson, MD 21204410-825-6310 - Office410-825-6320 - Fax