Welcome to Chesapeake Urology, Maryland's and the Mid-Atlantic's largest urology practice, providing referring physicians with the expertise and urologic specialties patients need most. We appreciate the trust you place in us by referring your patients to Chesapeake Urology for urologic care. All of our physicians diagnose and treat the full range of urologic conditions, and are board certified or board eligible, and many are fellowship-trained in specialized areas.
Chesapeake Urology's 63 physicians, 14 physician assistants and three patient navigators work throughout our 21 medical offices and 14 AAAHC-certified ambulatory surgery centers in Baltimore, Harford, Howard, Carroll, Montgomery, Prince George’s, Charles and Anne Arundel counties, and in Baltimore City.
WHY Refer TO CHESAPEAKE UROLOGY?
More physicians refer patients to Chesapeake Urology not only because of our clinical excellence, but also because our team of urologists, specialists and staff understand what's important - great care, open communication, access to the most advanced diagnostics and treatments, and positive outcomes.
Want a few more reasons to choose Chesapeake Urology?
- Chesapeake Urology has more experienced urologists than any other urology group or practice in the region.
- We have 20 fellowship-trained doctors in a wide variety of urologic specialities for the most advanced diagnosis and treatment of all types of urologic conditions in men, women and children.
- Many of our urologists are "super specialists." This means that many of our physicians have experience and training in specific conditions beyond general urology.
- We are dedicated to clinical innovation and advanced technology. Our experienced, board-certified urologists use advanced treatments to manage all types of urological conditions such as the da Vinci™ Robotic Surgical System, laparoscopic and minimally invasive surgical procedures.
- Chesapeake Urology's team also includes radiation oncologists, a urologic pathologist, male infertility and sexual health specialists, stone disease specialists, a reconstructive urologist, urologic oncologists, physician assistants, patient navigators, nurse practitioners, physical therapists, and many others.
- Chesapeake Urology has a robust clinical trials program spearheaded by renowned clinical investigators, offering patients with breakthrough therapies even before they are publically available.
- Chesapeake Urology's dedicated prostate cancer program has served countless men in their fight against this dsease with success...and compassion.
WHAT MAKES OUR DOCTORS STAND OUT?
- We have 11 Chiefs of Urology at local and regional Maryland hospitals.
- We have 20 fellowship-trained, highly specialized physicians to provide targeted care for optimal outcomes.
- Many of our doctors have been named Top Doctors by their own peers in Baltimore magazine's annual survey.
- Our doctors are trained in the latest state-of-the-art therapies and minimally invasive surgical procedures including robotic surgery.
Learn more about our physicians
Chesapeake Urology physicians work with a patient's primary care physician to provide a continuum of care that best serves the need of each individual. Our goal is the best care for every patient.
Learn more about our physicians.
Important resources for patients
Financial information and resources for patients
Participating insurance companies