Become a Part of our Growing Company
Chesapeake Urology is the premier urology practice in the Mid-Atlantic region and is now growing nationally! As a member of the United Urology Group (UUG), which includes Arizona Urology Specialists, Chesapeake Urology Associates, Tennesee Urology Associates, and Colorado Urology Associates, Chesapeake Urology operates 24 offices and 17 AAAHC-certified ambulatory surgery centers throughout Maryland and Delaware. However, size is not what makes us great. The quality of our medical and professional staff has built our reputation and position as leaders in the field of urology.
Whether you have just finished your surgical and fellowship training and are looking for an excellent place to land or you have a number of years of practice under your belt and are considering a change, please take some time to learn about Chesapeake Urology and explore the many reasons that we could be the right clinical home for you.
Quick Facts about Chesapeake Urology
- Includes a staff of more than 800 professionals.
- Has 90 physicians (and counting!).
- We are dedicated to clinical excellence and cutting-edge research.
- More than a dozen of our urologists have extensive fellowship training in areas such as male reproductive medicine, neurology/voiding dysfunction, endourology, laparoscopy, robotics, and urologic oncology.
- Our physician staff is a blend of experienced urologists with long careers, numerous accolades, and broad vision, who are here to mentor and support our up and coming, younger physicians, trained in the latest state-of-the-art techniques and filled with new ideas and passion.
- Our nursing, research, and support staff are outstanding.
- We’ve been named one of the top places to work in healthcare nationally by Modern Healthcare magazine and Becker’s ASC Review, and locally by the Baltimore Sun, Baltimore magazine and the Baltimore Business Journal.
- 17 Chesapeake Urology physicians were named “Top Doctors” in 2019.
Join A Growing Team
For more information on physician opportunities and joining a “Best Place to Work,” Contact Us Today!
Committed to Excellence
- Fully implemented Electronic Health Record
- Fully implemented Medicare PQRI and ePrescribe
- Dedicated Medical Officer
- Dedicated Compliance Officer
- Physician Oversight Committee
- Monthly M&M and Grand Rounds
- Journal Club
- Physician Mentoring Program
Focus on Satisfaction
Chesapeake Urology fosters a family-like culture where the satisfaction and morale of staff is always a top priority. We practice medicine in an efficient, effective manner that takes the burden of running the “business” of medicine off the shoulders of our urologists. This model results in very high patient satisfaction while ensuring that we have the time and resources to practice advanced urologic care with compassion.
Chesapeake Urology is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.