Information About Our Offices
The safety of our patients, physicians and staff are our utmost priority. We are now seeing patients for in-office and telehealth appointments. We are committed to providing superior urologic care to our patients, friends, and neighbors in this area.
The following offices are OPEN:
- Bel Air: 201 Plum Tree Rd., Suite 210, Bel Air, MD; 410-569-0026 (Open part-time)
- Berlin: 314 Franklin Ave., Suite 302, Berlin, MD
- Bethesda: 6410 Rockledge Dr., Suite #503, Bethesda, MD 20817; 301-530-1700
- Brandywine: 7704 Matapeake Business Dr., Suite 310, Brandywine MD 20613; 301-868-0202
- Chesapeake Urology Prostate Center, Quarry Lake at Greenspring, 2800 Quarry Lake Drive, Suite 180, Baltimore, MD 21209; 443-738-9393
- Columbia: Medical Pavilion at Howard County, 10710 Charter Dr., Suite 130, Columbia, MD 21044; 410-772-7000
- Continence Center: 21 Crossroads Dr., Suite 200, Owings Mills, MD; 410-581-8140
- Franklin Square: 6820 Hospital Dr., Suite 210, Baltimore, MD 21237; 410-391-6131
- Hanover MD: 7580 Buckingham Blvd., Suite 110, Hanover, MD 21076; 410-760-9400; 410-760-9400
- Havre de Grace: Havre de Grace Medical Center, 25 Lewis Lane, Suite 203, Havre de Grace, MD; 410-942-0130
- Holy Cross Germantown Hospital Campus: 19851 Observation Dr., Suite 455, Germantown, MD; 301-933-9660
- Maple Lawn: Midtown Medical Bldg., 7625 Maple Lawn Blvd., Suite 210, Fulton, MD; 301-725-0134
- Prostate Cancer Center at Gaithersburg: 808 W. Diamond Ave., Suite 650, Gaithersburg, MD 20878; 240-364-0900
- Rockville: 9420 Key West, Ave., Suite 420, Rockville, MD 20850; 301-258-1919
- Salisbury: 1111 Mount Hermon Rd., Salisbury, MD 21804; 410-546-2133
- Seaford: 220 Pennsylvania Ave., Seaford, DE; 302-628-4222
- Silver Spring: 3801 International Dr., Suite 310, Silver Spring, MD 20906; 301-598-9717
- St. Agnes Hospital Campus: Angelos Medical Pavilion, 3407 Wilkens Ave., Suite 210, Baltimore, MD; 410-644-0929
- Towson: GBMC Medical Center Campus; Physician Pavilion North/Tulip Park, 6535 N. Charles St., Suite 500, Towson, MD 21204; 410-825-5454
- Union Memorial Hospital Campus: 3333 N. Calvert St., Suite 600, Baltimore, MD; 410-467-7665
- Westminster: 410 Malcolm Dr., Suite A, Westminster, MD; 410-876-1633
- Woodholme: Woodholme Medical Center, 1838 Greene Tree Rd., Suite 460, Pikesville, MD 21208; 410-581-1600
The following offices are closed temporarily:
- Sinai Hospital Campus: Mirowski Medical Office Bldg., 5051 Greenspring Ave., Suite 302, Baltimore, MD
- Wheaton: 2730 University Blvd., Suite 516, Wheaton, MD 20902 – To Open on 6/29/2020
The following physicians have taken a temporary leave of absence and are expected to return to normal work activities in the near future:
- Dr. John Kishel
- Dr. Murray Lieberman
- Dr. George Mamo
- Dr. Nizamuddin Maruf
- Dr. Victoria Staiman
Social Distancing Policy
Due to our compliance with CDC released Social Distancing policies, we are asking patients to limit the number of people who accompany them to our offices for their appointment to one (1) individual unless absolutely necessary.
Children Under the Age of 18
Children under the age of 18, unless they are patients, are not permitted to accompany patients in Chesapeake Urology offices and Summit Ambulatory Surgical Centers.
Appointments & Information
*If this is an emergency, please call 911 immediately.
Please provide your email address and phone number and a Chesapeake Urology representative will contact you shortly to assist with your question or issue.
Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.