16 AAAHC Accredited Ambulatory Surgery Centers Throughout Maryland
Chesapeake Urology’s Summit Ambulatory Surgical Centers offer patients high-quality care in a comfortable, private setting. Our surgical staff consists of specialty-trained surgical nurses and board-certified anesthesiologists. We have the latest state-of-the-art equipment and can accommodate a variety of procedures requiring either local or general anesthesia. Because we strive for the highest quality of care, our ambulatory surgery centers are certified by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care, which measures the quality of performance of each center and identifies us with the AAAHC symbol of excellence.
Surgeries performed in our outpatient surgery settings include:
- Prostate Biopsy (TRUS)
- Tubeless Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy (PCNL)
- 3D Ultrasound/MRI Fusion Biopsy for Prostate Cancer
- Brachytherapy for prostate cancer
- Orchiectomy for testicular cancer
- Circumcision; Circumcision Repair
- Genital Surgery
- Minimally invasive treatments for BPH
- Microsurgical Vasectomy Reversal
- Penile Prosthesis
- Artificial Sphincter
- Pediatric Surgery
Find a Summit Ambulatory Surgery Center.
Our mission is to provide compassionate, ethical surgical care in a comfortable and supportive environment.