Chesapeake Urology Associates is dedicated to providing all patients with a superior experience, which includes providing guidance and assistance with your patient bill.
Our patient accounting liaisons are available to assist you with billing questions as well as with finding financial resources, should you need to apply for medical assistance. There are several payment options available for eligible patients, including:
- CareCredit - CareCredit is a healthcare credit card that helps you pay for your out-of-pocket healthcare costs. Several important benefits of the CareCredit card include:
- CareCredit offers special financing options to help patients pay off medical expenses over time, instead of in one lump sum.
- CareCredit offers short term financing options that range from 6 to 24 months. No interest is charged on purchases of $200 or more if you make your minimum monthly payments and pay the full amount due by the end of the promotional period.
- Patients use the CareCredit card to pay a Chesapeake Urology account balance in full and then make monthly payments to CareCredit, similar to a personal credit card.
- The application process is quick and easy, with most patients receiving an immediate answer regarding eligibility. Patients can apply online at www.carecredit.com/apply or call toll free at (800) 677-0718.
- Financial assistance through local and state agencies - Chesapeake Urology's patient accounting liaisons can assist eligible patients (including uninsured, under-insured and self-pay patients) find and obtain funding to help with medical expenses including the State of Maryland's SAIL program. Chesapeake Urology representatives can help you qualify and obtain the necessary medical assistance application forms.
- Chesapeake Urology PHREESIA payment program - Chesapeake Urology can provide eligible patients with payment plans through their personal credit cards. The terms and number of months included in the plan are dependent on the amount being financed. A patient accounting liaison will be happy to speak to you about your eligibility and help you set up a payment plan. Please call 866-681-2335, Monday- Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
*Patients who apply for any of the above financial assistance programs will be required to complete an application in order to process their assistance request.
Pharmacy Assistance Program
In cases where a patient's financial situation becomes a major barrier to receiving necessary medicine, manufacturers sometimes offer programs to aid patients in receiving those medicines at reduced or no cost. As a public service, Chesapeake Urology Associates shares these organizations contact information. We in no way endorse or recommend one organization over another. If you believe one of these programs (or another that you have learned about) may benefit you, please contact your physician so we may begin seeking assistance on your behalf.
Please call 443-738-2874 or call toll free at 866-681-2335 for information on financial assistance and payment options.