Anu Gupta, M.D.
- Medical Director, The Chesapeake Urology Prostate Center at Gaithersburg and the Cancer Center of Gaithersburg
Dr. Gupta is the Medical Director of the Chesapeake Urology Prostate Center at Gaithersburg and the Cancer Center of Gaithersburg. She received her Doctorate of Medicine at Eastern Virginia Medical School in Norfolk, Virginia, and has been the recipient of numerous awards and scholarships. She completed her radiation oncology residency at the renowned Georgetown University Hospital Lombardi Cancer Center. She is board certified by the American College of Radiology.
Dr. Gupta has been repeatedly recognized with the distinction as a Top Doctor by both the Washingtonian magazine and Northern Virginia magazine.
- George Mason University, Fairfax, VA, Bachelor of Science, Chemistry
- George Washington University, Internship, Internal medicine
- Georgetown University Hospital Lombardi Cancer Center, Radiation oncology residency
- Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk, VA - Doctorate of Medicine
- Georgetown University Hospital, Fellow, Radiation oncology - Prostate Implantation/3D conformal service