C. Doyle Maull, M.D.
- Chief of Urology, Peninsula Regional Medical Center
Dr. Maull joined Peninsula Urology Associates, now Chesapeake Urology, in 1999 after completing his training. His special urologic interests include endourology and minimally invasive surgery, including both robotics and laparoscopy. Dr. Maull also sees patients with a broad spectrum of urologic problems.
He currently serves as Chief of Urology as well as Chairman of the Credentials Committee at Peninsula Regional Medical Center.
- University of Virginia, Bachelor of Arts, Psychology
- University of Tennessee, with honors, Doctorate of Medicine
- Medical University of South Carolina, General Surgery internship
- Medical University of South Carolina, Urology residency