George Mamo, M.D.
Dr. Mamo joined Chesapeake Urology in December 2018. He has been practicing Urology in the Baltimore area for more than 26 years.
Dr. Mamo sees adult men and women for general urologic conditions and has a special interest in female urinary incontinence and voiding dysfunction. He focuses on advanced treatments for overactive bladder and urinary incontinence such as neuromodulation therapy (Interstim® System), Botox®, percutaneous tibial nerve stimulation (PTNS/Urgent®PC Therapy) and sling
procedures. He also treats patients with prostate disorders and kidney stones.
Dr. Mamo completed residencies in both urology and pediatric urology, and also did advanced training in urinary Incontinence and female urology.
Dr. Mamo is a Diplomate of the American Board of Urology and a member of the American Urological Association.
- Saint Joseph’s University, Bachelor of Science
- Thomas Jefferson University, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Maryland Hospital, Junior Resident, General Surgery
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Resident, Pediatric Urology
- University of Maryland Hospital, Urology Resident
- University of Maryland Hospital, Chief Resident, Urology
- Garry Leach, M.D., Los Angeles, Post-Residency Advanced Training, Urinary Incontinence and Female Urology