Harold I. Genvert, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Dr. Genvert joined Peninsula Urology, now Chesapeake Urology, in 1987. Experienced in all areas of urologic care, Dr. Genvert has a special interest in urologic oncology and kidney stone disease.
He has been a member of the cancer committee at Peninsula Regional Medical Center (PRMC) in Salisbury, MD for more than fifteen years and also serves as a staff urolgist at the hospital.
- Colgate University, Hamilton, NY, Bachelor of Science, Biology
- Cornell University, Ithaca, NY, Doctorate of Medicine
- Cornell University, General Surgery internship
- Cornell University, Urology residency
- Clinical Rotation Memorial-Sloan Kettering Cancer Center