Jayant Uberoi, M.D.
Dr. Uberoi specializes in minimally invasive urologic surgery with advanced training in robotic surgery. His interests include aspects of general urologic health including kidney stones, benign prostatic hyperplasia, and erectile dysfunction. He focuses on use of minimally invasive approaches to perform nephrectomy, partial nephrectomy, pyeloplasty, cryosurgery, as well as robotic radical prostatectomy using the daVinci Surgical System.
A member of the American Urological Association, the Endourological Society, and the Society of Sexual Medicine, Dr. Uberoi has co-authored numerous publications in peer-reviewed journals on subjects including laparoscopic and robotic surgery, erectile dysfunction, and complications of urologic surgery. He has presented original research at numerous national and international urologic meetings.
In addition, he has been a Pedro Zamora Fellow for AIDS Action in Washington, D.C, and a Research Assistant at both the Johns Hopkins University School of Public Health's Primary Care Policy Center for Underserved Populations and Duke University's Center for Health Policy, Law and Management.
- Duke University, B.A. Degree
- Boston University School of Medicine, M.D. Degree
- Boston University Medical Center, surgical residency/internship
- Boston University Medical Center, urology residency
- Hackensack University Medical Center, fellowship in endourology, laparoscopy and robotic surgery