John J. Kishel, M.D., F.A.C.S., M.B.A.
- Clinical Instructor of Urology, Georgetown University Hospital, Washington, D.C.
Dr. Kishel has been serving urology patients for more than 30 years. In addition to practicing general urology, Dr. Kishel’s areas of interest include urologic malignancies, which have led him to serve continuously on the cancer committee at Howard County General Hospital: Member of Johns Hopkins Medicine. He also received specialized training in laparoscopic urology, diagnostic ultrasound as well as extra-corporeal shock wave lithotripsy for the treatment of kidney stones.
Prior to completing his urology residency, Dr. Kishel served as a General Medical Officer for the United States Public Health Service in Bethesda, Maryland.
In addition to his work with patients, Dr. Kishel has also served as the coordinator and organizing physician for the Howard County Prostate Cancer Screening Program since 1992.
- University of Scranton, Bachelor of Science
- Georgetown University, Doctorate in Medicine
- Georgetown University, urologic residency
- Johns Hopkins University, Masters of Business Administration