Jonathan L. White, M.D.
- Chief, Department of Urology, Holy Cross Germantown Hospital
Dr. White practices general urology and his areas of clinical specialty include prostate cancer, stone disease, incontinence and vasectomies.
Previously, he served as the Chief, Department of Urology, at Holy Cross Hospital in Silver Spring, MD.
American Board of Urology
Prostate Cancer, Incontinence , Vasectomy, Stone Disease
- Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN, B.S., Molecular Biology
- Georgetown University, Washington, DC, M.S., Physiology
- Georgetown University School of Medicine, Washington, DC, Doctor of Medicine
- George Washington University School of Medicine, internship, general surgery
- Thomas Jefferson University School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA, residency, urology
American Association of Clinical Urologists, American Urological Association, Mid-Atlantic Section, American Urological Association, American Medical Association
Honors and Awards
Washingtonian magazine "Top Doctor"