Jonathan L. White, M.D.
- Chief, Department of Urology, Holy Cross Germantown Hospital
Dr. White is a urologist with Urological Consultants, P.A., a division of Chesapeake Urology. In addition to general urology, Dr. White's areas of clinical specialty include prostate cancer, stone disease, incontinence and vasectomies.
Previously, he served as the Chief, Department of Urology, at Holy Cross Hospital in Silver Spring, MD.
- Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN, B.S., Molecular Biology
- Georgetown University, Washington, DC, M.S., Physiology
- Georgetown University School of Medicine, Washington, DC, Doctor of Medicine
- George Washington University School of Medicine, internship, general surgery
- Thomas Jefferson University School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA, residency, urology