Kaiser J. Robertson, III, M.D., F.A.C.S., C.P.I.
- Chief of Urology, Harbor Hospital Center
- President of Medical Staff, Harbor Hospital Center
- Member, Board of Trustees, Harbor Hospital Center
Dr. Robertson is involved with the education of urology residents at Harbor Hospital Center and Baltimore Washington Medical Center. His special interests include urinary incontinence and pelvic reconstructive surgery, minimally invasive management of prostate enlargement, renal and prostate cryotherapy for cancer, and laparoscopic renal surgery.
He serves as the Chief of Urology and President of the Medical Staff at Harbor Hospital Center and is also a member of the Board of Trustees, Harbor Hospital Center. In 2018, Dr. Robertson passed the Certified Primary Investigator exam for clinical research trials.
- University of California Riverside, B.S.
- Howard University College of Medicine, M.D.
- University of Southern California Medical Center General Surgery Residency Program
- Washington Hospital Center Urology Residency Program