Marc H. Siegelbaum, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Chief of Urology and Medical Director of the Urologic Oncology Center at the University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Center
- Clinical Associate Professor, University of Maryland School of Medicine
- Urological Consultant, Baltimore Orioles
- Director, Erectile Dysfunction Program, Chesapeake Urology Associates
Dr. Siegelbaum's special areas of expertise include da Vinci robotic kidney and prostate surgery, oncologic urology surgery, pediatric urology and penile and incontinence prosthetics. He also performs the UroLift procedure for the treatment of BPH/enlarged prostate.
Dr. Siegelbaum is a clinical investigator with the Southwest Oncology Group (SWOG). He is featured in the U.S. News Top Doctors National Listing and has been selected by his peers on numerous occasions as a Top Doctor in Baltimore magazine. He was selected as a "Super Doctor" in the Washington Post magazine since the inception of this award. He has also been cited numerous times in U.S.News and World Report (Castle Connolly).
Dr. Siegelbaum has repeatedly been recognized in the "Guide to America's Top Physicians" and he was a finalist of the Daily Record 2007 Health Care Hero Award.
He was inducted into the Healing Hands Guild, established by The University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Center to honor physicians who excel in their clinical skills and show an unwavering commitment to excellent and compassionate care.
- University of Maryland, B.S., Magna Cum Laude
- University of Maryland School of Medicine, M.D., Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society
- Sinai Hospital of Baltimore, Department of Surgery
- Temple University Hospital, Department of Urology
- St. Christopher's Hospital for Children, Department of Pedicatric Urology