Roberto Pedraza, M.D.
Dr. Pedraza practices general urology at Urological Consultants, P.A., a Division of Chesapeake Urology. In addition to caring for general urology patients, Dr. Pedraza's areas of clinical specialty include the surgical management of stone disease, enlarged prostate/BPH and laparoscopic surgery of the kidney.
Dr. Pedraza completed a fellowship in Endourology and Laparoscopy at New York Medical College - Westchester Medical Center. He has been voted a Washingtonian “Top Doctor” every year since 2010.
- University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA, B.A
- Georgetown University School of Medicine, Washington, DC - Doctor of Medicine
- Washington Hospital Center, Washington, DC, Internship, Surgery
- Washington Hospital Center, Washington, DC, Residency, Urology
- New York Medical College - Westchester Medical Center, Fellowship, Endourology/Laparoscopy,