Tehmina Z. Ali, M.D.
- Director of Uropathology Services, Chesapeake Urology Associates
- Assistant Professor of Pathology, University of Maryland, School of Medicine
Dr. Ali has published extensively in professional journals, lectured, co-authored several book chapters, made numerous presentations at national and international peer-reviewed meetings. She has just completed authoring a professional atlas on Urinary Cytopathology with Histopathologic and Cystoscopic correlation. Her appointments at the University of Maryland Medical Center additionally include, Director of Immunochemistry and Director of Pathology and Biorepository Shared Service, Marlene and Stewart Greenebaum Cancer Center.
- Pre-Medical, F.G. College for Women, Rawalpindi, Pakistan
- M.B.B.S., Rawalpindi Medical College, Rawalpindi, Pakistan
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Post-doctoral fellowship in Endocrine Surgery, Transplant Immunology and Cytopathology
- University of Maryland Medical Systems, Residency in Anatomic Pathology
- University of Maryland Medical Systems, Fellowship in Surgical Pathology
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship in Genitourinary Pathology