An Image You Can Count On...Radiology at Chesapeake Urology
As part of the state-of-the-art care at Chesapeake Urology Associates, our offices are equipped with sophisticated imaging modalities to provide our patients with efficient and timely results.
We offer abdominal and pelvic ultrasound scans. Ultrasound uses sound waves to provide imaging of the abdomen, kidney, bladder and prostate to assist our physicians in diagnosis and treatment of your problem.
These advanced imaging tests provide our physicians with speedy diagnostic tools to support the patient treatment plan. Most results are available the same day the test is performed.
All imaging is done by specially-trained sonographers in our convenient outpatient settings. The quality of your care and your comfort is our goal.
We have ultrasound modalities located at the following sites:
- Bel Air
- Franklin Square/White Marsh
- Glen Burnie
- Good Samaritian Professional Building
- Havre de Grace
- Maple Lawn/Fulton/Midtown Medical Building
- Owings Mills/McDonogh Crossroads
- Pine Heights Medical Center at St. Agnes Hospital
- Towson (Ruxton Professional Center, GBMC campus, St. Joseph Medical Center O/Dea Building)
- Union Memorial Hospital
- Westminster/Phyllis L. Green Professional Center
Depending on what type of imaging your Chesapeake Urology physician determines you need, your imaging may be done at our office at the time of your appointment or may be scheduled at your convenience at one of our other locations. We will do our best to accommodate your schedule and make your imaging experience a comfortable one.